Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Birthday, New Toys, New Pictures

New Birthday...
So, this past Saturday, October 3, was my birthday and I turned 27. Rebecca and I are debating this being the "Year of the Reverse", where instead of moving forward in years, we'll start going back down, so if that's the case, I'm now back to 25!
As mentioned in the "Bible study blog", I was surprised at our Life Group and marriage study during the week with "Happy Birthday" singing, candles in a powdered donut and candles on a cake, and a gift.

Saturday we had a baby shower at our house for some of our friends, the McMillons. After the baby shower was over, I went and picked up our dogs from PetSmart, where they had gotten baths and were out of the house for the afternoon.
Saturday evening, I opened my cards and gift I received in the mail, then I cooked one of the gifts and ate it with Rebecca. We played with Ethan, and relaxed on the couch watching a television series on DVD, that we borrowed from the McMillons, for the rest of the evening.

New Toys...
Sunday evening, Rebecca, Ethan and I loaded up in the car and drove to Lowe's Home Improvement to see if they had a mirror Rebecca had seen in their sales ad...it's a decorative
mirror for the dining room. We arrived and they had the mirror in stock, on the way home, we stopped by Wal-Mart.
Rebecca had said she wanted to see if they had something for Ethan...they did, and we got it for him.

New Pictures...


Me, Rebecca, and Ethan on my Birthday:










The gift I cooked...a loaf of bread from Zingerman's, it was really good!











I'm walking, while Ethan practices standing on my feet:














Ethan hanging out in his new toy:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a good weekend. I hate going out though, if you go out, you spend money lol.

    ReplyDelete